.:Voltige victor virtuelle :. Index du Forum
.:Voltige victor virtuelle :. Index du ForumFAQRechercherMembresSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés

Voltige Victor Virtuelle Show 18.04.08!!

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    .:Voltige victor virtuelle :. Index du Forum -> .:Voltige victor virtuelle :. -> Les nouveautés de la VVV
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Crow
Administrateur
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Ven 18 Avr - 21:16 (2008)    Sujet du message: Voltige Victor Virtuelle Show 18.04.08!! Répondre en citant

Hello everybody!!

We have now completed our first virtual show, and I think almost everything went according to plan. There was some rejoins that was not so good, but other then that it was a good flight! Also the server was very good, no lag problems and everyone followed the rules. I want to thank everyone that watched the show, and I hope you enjoyed it as much as we enjoyed flying it! We will post some screenshots of the flight asap, and maybe make a move of it too!

We will have more shows like this and we will improve our program every time until VFAT, when we plan to have a full show that is as similar to what the real show of Voltige Victor was! Okay

Happy Flying!! Wink

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 18 Avr - 21:16 (2008)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Ricky_Red
Amateur
Amateur

MessagePosté le: Ven 18 Avr - 21:26 (2008)    Sujet du message: Voltige Victor Virtuelle Show 18.04.08!! Répondre en citant

Hi,
I was not at the rendez-vous. Not in time. Maybe you'll make a movie about this show tonite. I hope it so.
It was a Very Goooood Idea.
Champagne for this first show !

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 06:02 (2017)    Sujet du message: Voltige Victor Virtuelle Show 18.04.08!!

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    .:Voltige victor virtuelle :. Index du Forum ->
   Les nouveautés de la VVV
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template higlightSilver created by larme d'ange